|In congruence with its facilitation of forward linkages, RUDA has developed an innovative program of marketing facilitation. This includes facilitating artisans to directly reach the markets, linking them with exporters & buyers and virtual stores to help them understand the demands of consumers and innovate and adopt accordingly.Over the years, many buyer sellers’ meets, exhibitions and fairs have been organised by the Agency to facilitate the artisans. “Registan-the colours of the desert” was organised in Delhi in association with Dastkar. The “Desert Pastorale” was held in Delhi & Mumbai, “Neemrana Fair” at Neemrana Fort Palace, and a buyer seller meet in Hotel Rajputana Palace Sheraton, Jaipur. The Jaipur Gram Shree mela sponsored by CAPART was organised in March 2004 where more than 200 artisan groups participated from all over the country. SARAS JAIPUR was a grand success with a record sale of 1.74 crores and over 325 SHGs from 18 states participated in the 12 day mega mela. A buyer seller meet was also organised during SARAS JAIPUR where good business offers were made and professional designers from Germany and buyers from Japan, Germany and Spain participated. Owing to its professional expertise, RUDA was entrusted with the responsibility of organising exposure events such as - “Parampara, The Craft Exhibition”, (International Rajasthani Conclave 2000), Jaipur, “Shilp-Sangam”, a craft conglomeration of 5 states for the Ministry of Rural Development, GoI and participation of Rajasthan in the India International Trade Fair held at Pragati Maidan, Delhi. ‘STONA’ – an international stone craft exhibition was organised in Bangalore and RUDA facilitated the participation of sandstone artisans as an association in all the stone events from 2000 to 2011 which has been a rewarding and financially rich achievement for the stone craftsmen from Sikandra and Manpur in Dausa.
- Market opportunities all year round with MoRD / CAPART supporting in SARAS / Gram Shree / IITF and other Craft Fairs for artisans SHGs and BPL Craft Groups.
- Organizing Buyer-Seller Meets, Retail Marketing Meets and Exhibitions such as in SARAS Jaipur, Desert Pastorale in Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai etc.
- Sponsoring artisans and participation in National and International Marketing Events such as Hanover World Expo, Dusseldorf Shoe Fair, Milan, Kwalalumpur, Birmingham Spring Fair, Hong Kong Gift Fair, Heimtexli ,Hermes Show,IITF, CII Fairs, Stone Mart,STONA, Vastra fair etc.
- Fostering linkages with the exporters, buying houses, corporate buyers and promoting agencies such as Indo-German Chamber of Commerce for Berlin Import Shop-2004, and other business service providers.
- Marketing workshops and micro enterprises trainings for artisans on costing, pricing and negotiating orders.
- Export promotion with support from DPIP Project, Indo-German Chambers, and Council for Leather Exports (CLE), Aid to Artisans (ATA), USA for establishing a sustainable channel of exports for artisan groups.
- Organizing DCH sponsored Gandhi Shilp Bazarss, Craft Bazars on regular Basis.